- Additional Information
Country of Manufacture United States Explanation
These rugged Davis Vantage Pro2 weather stations are designed to offer years of service. They are the only weather station in their class offering sensors manufactured to a traceable accuracy.
The wireless transmission far out-performs and updates more frequently than any similar wireless weather stations. Using frequency-hopping spread spectrum radio technology at 868mhz; it transmits weather data every 2.5 seconds up to 300m.
The Integrated Sensor Suite is solar powered, with its electronic components housed in a weather-resistant shelter. All the outdoor electronic components are specially designed to resist the effects of exposure to the atmosphere.
Includes Vantage Pro2 console/receiver, integrated sensor suite, and mounting hardware. Integrated sensor suite includes rain collector, temperature and humidity sensors, anemometer, 12 m anemometer cable, and solar panel. Electronic components are housed in a weather-resistant shelter.
- Wireless Console with large, 90 x 150 mm, backlit LCD screen
- Clear easy to use navigation keypad
- Barometric Pressure in the range 540-1100 hPa displays mb, hPa or in/mm Hg
- Indoor temperature in the range 0° to 60°C displays °C or °F
- Indoor humidity in the range to 0% to 100% RH
- 12 / 24 hour clock with day / month date
- Moon phase displayed in quarters
- Local weather forecast icons tell you what to expect in the next 12-hours
- Current & historic data or highs and lows for up to 24 days, months, or years
- Ticker tape at foot of screen shows expanded forecast and additional information on current conditions with more than 100 different messages
- Flip out table stand or wall mount.
PC, Mac or IP connection using Davis WeatherLink data logger and software.
Finish Sculptured dark grey plastic case. Dimensions 155 x 245 x 40mm Batteries 3 x C cells included by Weather Shop Power UK 230V adapter included (EU 230V supplied to EU orders) Outdoor Unit
The Integrated Sensor Suite (ISS) includes the tipping bucket rain collector and the radiation shield for the temperature / humidity sensor. The tipping bucket mechanism records rain every 0.2mm and is chrome plated to reduce loss through evaporation.
The anemometer is supplied with a 12m cable to plug into the ISS transmitter. If this is not practical a separate transmitter is available as an accessory.
- Wind Speed displayed in the range 2 to 150mph displayed in mph, knots, m/s or kph.
- Wind Direction displayed in 16 points of the Compass Rose or 0° to 360°
- Temperature in the range -40°C to +65°C displayed in °C or °F
- Relative Humidity in the range 0% to 100%
- Rainfall in mm or inches and rate in mm or inches per hour
- Calculated values for windchill, dew point and heat index
Additional sensors and stations are available for Solar, UV, temperature, humidity, soil moisture, soil temperature and leaf wetness are available
Dimensions 350 x 220 x 360 mm Batteries 1 x CR123 lithium back up battery included. Ordinarily this should last 2-3 years. Power Solar powered Software
Access Real-Time Weather Data Anywhere & Anytime
With a optional WeatherLink software and data logger, you can access, store and graph your weather data on your PC/Mac with WeatherLink® 2.0 software, or online at WeatherLink.com and WeatherLink Mobile Apps (iOS and Android).
See WeatherLink product page for more details.
Note :- Unlike the Windows versions, the Mac version does not log data from leaf wetness, soil moisture, UV or solar radiation sensors. It also does not include Citizen Weather Observer Program or GLOBE Program capabilities, and may not be used with Email/Phone Alert or Agricultural/Turf Management Modules.
Installation is very simple and can be carried out by almost anyone with a few basic tools. The only thing you should remember is to take care if you have to work at height.
The outdoor sensor suite and anemometer are supplied with U clamps for a 45mm Ø pole and coach screws for a post or wall. Larger U clamps can be used up to 65mm Ø
Installation options including a tripod and mounting pole kits are available from the Mounting Options above.
Davis weather stations require very little maintenance and do not require regular recalibration.
- First Class Post £3.95
- Interlink (Premium Courier - 1 hr time slot notification) £4.99
- Royal Mail Tracked £7.99
- Free delivery on orders over £100.