- Additional Information
Country of Manufacture United States Explanation
Vantage Vue gives all the weather data you need for home use, education, boating and more. This simplified wireless weather station provides accurate, reliable weather monitoring in a self-contained, easy-to-install system. The one piece outdoor sensor suite installs in minutes and starts sending data wirelessly to your console anywhere in your home, school, or business.
You'll see current weather conditions, including indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity, barometric pressure, wind speed and direction, dew point and rainfall. You'll also get weather forecast icons, moon phase, sunrise/sunset times, graphing of weather trends, alarms and more. Vantage Vue also boasts the innovative Weather Center button that displays additional data on weather variables for today and over the last 25 days.
We are now supplying Vantage Vue Version 1.1 which comes with solid state magnetic wind speed and rain sensors, improved internal cables and enhanced battery connection.
Contents Console, combined sensor unit and fixings. Indoor Unit
The console displays;
- Time & Date View the current time and date or time of sunrise/sunset.
- Moon Phase See the eight phases of the moon from new to full.
- Forecast Icons Icons let you know to expect sun, part sun, clouds, rain, or snow.
- Temperature and Humidity Console updates outside temperature every 10 seconds and inside temperature every minute. In addition, outside humidity Updates every 50 seconds and inside humidity every minute. Displays in °C or °F
- Barometer Five-position trend arrow shows whether barometric pressure is rising, falling, or stable.
- Wind See windspeed updates every 2.5 seconds. Displays windspeed in miles per hour, meters per second, kilometers per hour and knots. Provides the average and high wind speed for two-minute and ten-minute intervals.
- Display Options See updated variables every 10 seconds for heat index and wind chill to get a better "feel" for the outside environment.
- Rain Console updates rain totals and rain rate every 20 seconds for the last 25 hours, days, months.
- Change In The Weather Allows comparisons of changes of temperature and barometric pressure from day to day.
- Weather Centre Provides additional information for each weather variable, such as daily highs and lows, temperature changes by the hour and barometric value changes. Also displays astronomical data such as meteor showers.
- Graphs Graph the last 25 hours, days or months. View up to 50 graphs including temperature, rain, rain rate, wind and barometric pressure—all on the console.
- This Time Yesterday Data point on the graph indicates the weather during the same time yesterday to help compare and analyze day-to-day weather trends.
- Alarms Set 22 simultaneous, different alarms to warn of dangers such as high winds, freezing temperatures, rain rate, flood warning, and more.
- Installation Table standing or Wall mounting options included.
- UK version uses UK radio frequency 868 MHz and a 0.2mm rain collector. Station reports in Metric units.
Additional console available, ideal for viewing your weather data in multiple rooms, or leaving one connected to your PC for a live feed to your website.
PC, Mac or IP connection using Davis WeatherLink data logger and software.
Finish Sculptured dark grey plastic case. Dimensions 190 x 146 x 114 mm Batteries 3 x C cells included by Weather Shop Power UK 230V adapter included (EU 230V supplied to EU orders) Outdoor Unit
The fully-integrated, corrosion-proof sensor suite is built to take all the weather your location can give. The ISS combines a rain collector, temperature/humidity sensors, and anemometer/direction vane into a single unit for optimum performance and durability. The smaller profile sensor suite is designed to minimize visual impact in your garden or on your roof.
- Rain Collector Self-emptying tipping spoon measures rain with 0.2mm resolution.
- Anemometer Records wind speeds as low as 2 mph and as high as 150 mph.
- Temperature and Humidity Provides outside temperature readings from -40°C to 65°C. Also measures relative humidity from 0 to 100%.
- Wind Direction Measures wind direction in compass rose points or degrees.
Dimensions 329 x 146 x 340 mm Batteries 1 x LR123 lithium back up battery included. Ordinarily this should last 2-3 years. Power Solar powered Software
Can be connected to a PC, Mac or IP using a Davis WeatherLink data logger and software. This will collect time stamped data from the console at intervals from 1 minute to 2 hours.
See Davis WeatherLink product page for more details.
Note :- Unlike the Windows versions, the Mac version does not include Citizen Weather Observer Program or GLOBE Program capabilities, and may not be used with E-Mail/Phone Alert or Agricultural/Turf Management Modules.
The design of the composite sensor unit makes for an easy install with the included mounting hardware kit. The outdoor sensor unit does require to be installed on top of a pole for which we recommend either the Davis mounting pole kit or tripod.
Manuals click for Setup Guide and Sensor manuals direct from Davis Specification Detailed Specification
- First Class Post £3.95
- Interlink (Premium Courier - 1 hr time slot notification) £4.99
- Royal Mail Tracked £7.99
- Free delivery on orders over £100.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £686.40
Special Price Ex VAT £482.50 Inc VAT £579.00
Regular Price: £1,156.80
Special Price Ex VAT £874.17 Inc VAT £1,049.00