- Additional Information
Country of Manufacture Explanation Statistical interpolation is used to create charts that give you and/or your clients an instant visual picture of the spatial variability across the landscape.
Monitor localised dry spots on a golf green, compacted zones on a soybean field, or nitrogen-deficient sections of your vineyard. SpecMaps is your edge in effective crop and soil management.
- Nothing to install - load data to and view maps directly on any PC with internet access
- Create 2-dimensional color charts of geo-referenced data
- Data is archived at the server so your maps can be easily accessed from any computer with access to the internet.
- Generate interpolated contour plots or maps of individual data points to give a powerful visual image of the variability across the site.
- Data point summary and histogram give you the ability to see the impact of individual data points on the interpolated map.
In addition to the above, the Pro Turf version includes:
- Map sprinkler head locations and plot radius of throw
- Automatically computes lower quartile distribution uniformity (DUlq)
Contents One year subscription to SpecMaps Pro Turf. Manuals click for Manual Search direct from Spectrum Technologies.
- First Class Post £3.95
- Interlink (Premium Courier - 1 hr time slot notification) £4.99
- Royal Mail Tracked £7.99
- Free delivery on orders over £100.