Research-Grade/Commercial/Professional Weather Stations
We have over 30 years’ experience of supporting the needs of professional weather station users, and are the authorised and sole UK and Eire distributor for Onset HOBO & Spectrum Technologies, in addition to being a Premium Dealer for Davis and RainWise weather stations.
We’ll configure the best weather station for your needs
You may find just what you’re looking for here on our website – and that’s fine, but we encourage you to pick up the phone and talk to us about your requirements. Our team specialise in configuring systems which integrate the most suitable sensors from multiple manufacturers, to meet our customers’ needs perfectly.
Call our technical sales team on 01243 558280, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether you need a single system, or a network of weather stations for real-time remote monitoring of a university research project, vineyard, farm, golf course or have any other requirement for high accuracy, robust build quality, scalability or advanced features; we’ve probably already helped others with similar needs to yours.
Do you need a double-weatherproof, tamperproof solar-powered wireless weather station with anemometer, rain gauge, temperature/RH sensors, UV sensor, soil moisture sensors, leaf wetness sensors and water level/flow sensors? No problem! We know all the options and compatibilities, so can put together the perfect system for your needs. Our systems are deployed worldwide and are used in research projects as far afield as Antarctica through to Nepal!
Example custom weather station & data logger
- - Onset Hobo H21-USB datalogger, incl. 5 smart plug and play sensor channels
- - Davis wind speed and direction smart sensor
- - Modified Davis tipping bucket rain gauge smart sensor
- - Davis temperature/RH smart sensor
- - Weatherproof NEMA 4X and IP66 enclosure for harsh environments
- - U clamps for a 45mm Ø pole and coach screws for a post or wall (installation options such as tripods and mounting pole kits are available).
Some of the applications we can configure weather stations for
Weather stations for agriculture & horticulture
- Irrigation Management
- Crop Monitoring
- Pest Prevention
Wireless weather stations for research
- Environmental monitoring
- Agricultural research
- Coastal ecology
- Environmental research
Weather instruments for industry and government organisations
- Weather agencies
- Local councils
- Civil protection
- Fire brigades
- Theme parks
- Ports and sailing clubs
Solar-powered weather stations for building monitoring
- Building management (BMS)
Weather stations including soil moisture sensors for turf management
- Golf courses
- Sports stadiums
Davis weather stations for education
- Schools and Universities
OUR PROFESSIONAL WEATHER STATION CLIENTS INCLUDE:
- Many UK universities, including Durham University
- London Olympics
- Sochi Winter Olympics
- St Andrews Links golf course
- Football Clubs, including: Manchester United, Manchester City, Brighton & Hove Albion, Brentford
- Formula One teams, including: McLaren, Williams
- RHS Garden, Wisley
- British Antarctica Study Teams
- ‘Big Brother’ television show house
You may also like to read some of our commercial/professional/research weather station case studies.